In countless studios all over the world, the IQ-Analyser has become an essential tool for spectrum and sound analysis. With Version 2 it has grown even more powerful and sets standards in respect of workflow, possibilities and precision.
The new generation of the IQ-Analyser shows – like its predecessor – the frequency range as peak, hold, RMS and energy curves. The energy curve shows the frequency range considering the time factor.
Reference curves from various styles of music are onboard and you can also create and save your own references.
In addition, innovative features like high resolution frequency analysis, simultaneous analysis of multiple live-signals in one display, continuous frequency zoom or the interaction with the IQ-EQ make the HOFA IQ-Analyser an indispensable tool for anyone who wants a capable partner for his ears.
Features V2.0.2 (changelog):
- new in V2: high resolution analysis of the frequency range
- new in V2: filter bank technology for 100 % precision (even at low frequencies!)
- new in V2: selectable display resolution (from high resolution to octave band)
- new in V2: simultaneous analysis of multiple live-signals
- new in V2: shows multiple instances in one display (e.g.drums/instruments/vocals)
- new in V2: continuous frequency zoom with always 121 metering points in the selected range
- new in V2: IQ-Analyser marks can be passed to IQ-EQ
- new in V2: selectable input signal (mid, side, left, right)
- new in V2: twice as many reference curves for different styles of music
- new in V2: management of references with sub folders
- new in V2: optional auto clear on playback start
- new in V2: adjustable slope to allow showing pink or white noise as flat
- new in V2: innovative 31 band frequency correlator
- new in V2: RMS meter
- new in V2: meter only mode
- direct analysis via drag & drop in Cubase and Nuendo (new in V2: Logic)
- direct analysis via drag & drop of .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg out of Explorer or Finder
- analyser with peak, hold, RMS and energy curves
- goniometer and correlator
- precise metering (peak, hold, EBU, LRA, RMS)
- individual reference curves can be generated
- changeable plugin window size
- supports all common sample rates and works without latency
- Support for PC and Mac, 32- and 64-bit DAWs
The HOFA IQ-Analyser provides for:
- sophisticated sound analysis with the innovative curve list
- balanced mixes and masterings – even if your monitoring situation is not optimal
- perfect EQ and compressor settings with less temporal and technical effort
- fast detection of the relevant points of the sound frequency quickly
- better understanding of audio engineering – at the analysis of your mixes and other productions a lot of issues will become much clearer
- planned approach at recording, mixing and mastering by the use of high-precision frequencies- and volume indicators (also EBU-Scale)
- consistent quality at all your studio work – reference curves open up brand new control capabilities
- better sounds even at live concerts because of its work without latency
- The plugin can be activated and used on two machines at the same time with the HOFA-Plugins Manager. It is possible to deactivate licenses and transfer them to another machine. Also, HOFA plugins can be activated and used offline. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
- The same flash drive can be used for our and other plugin developers' USB-licenses.
- Be fair - BUY THE SOFTWARE YOU'RE USING!
- HOFA Plugins work with Windows 7/8, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS und AAX, 32 und 64 Bit.
- HOFA Plugins are tested constantly on the following DAWs:
Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab, MOTU Digital Performer, Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Magix Samplitude/Sequoia, Avid Pro Tools, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper
Info: Click here to download the IQ-Analyser Manual.
Download & test for 14 days: Click here to download the plugin.
Purchase: The IQ-Analyser is available here: | GO BUNDLE! >>
HOFA IQ-Analyser V2 introductory price only 99,90 € (until February 2, 4:00 pm CET)
For current dollar pricing visit www.hofa-shop.com.
I bought the IQ-Analyser two days ago and am impressed! The analyser is a real enrichment!
I´d like to say you scored a big hit again! The IQ-Analyser is just the tool that I’ve always wanted.
At the very first test he has unmasked one hihat, which did its mischief in the lower midrange
This will certainly be – together with the IQ-Eq – my absolute standard tool.
I’ve been looking for a precisely and reliably working analyser and found it with the IQ-Analyser. I wouldn´t want to work without, it’s in use everyday – annoying frequencies are quickly discovered and my productions sound better now.
For further questions please call +49 7251 3472-444 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
HOFA wishes you much success and a lot of fun with your productions.