There are a lot of analysers. There are some you can trust.
But there is only one that shows you all you need to know.
Innovative reference and energy curves* in combination with classical frequncy analysis make the HOFA IQ-Analyser an indispensable tool for anyone who wants a capable partner for his ears.
*The Energy-Curve shows you the frequency range considering the time factor. Therefore the appearance of the curve is not determined by the loudest spot, but by the average – from the beginning to the end of the measurement.
The IQ-Analyser finally unveils the frequency points which are ideal for the editing with an EQ.
Features V1.7.4 (changelog):
- innovative curve list | directly drag & drop & analyse from Cubase and Nuendo
- drag & drop & analyse .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg directly from Explorer or Finder
- analyser with Peak-, Hold, RMS and Energy-Function
- precise metering (Peak, Hold, EBU, LRA)
- innovative correlator
- HOFA reference curves for different styles of music
- changeable plugin window size
- supports all common sample rates and works without latency
- Support for PC and Mac, 32- and 64-bit DAWs
The HOFA IQ-Analyser provides for:
- sophisticated sound analysis with the innovative curve list
- balanced mixes and masterings – even if your monitoring situation is not optimal
- perfect EQ and compressor settings with less temporal and technical effort
- fast detection of the relevant points of the sound frequency quickly
- better understanding of audio engineering – at the analysis of your mixes and other productions a lot of issues will become much clearer
- planned approach at recording, mixing and mastering by the use of high-precision frequencies- and volume indicators (also EBU-Scale)
- consistent quality at all your studio work – reference curves open up brand new control capabilities
- better sounds even at live concerts because of its work without latency
- The plugin can be activated and used on two machines at the same time with the HOFA-Plugins Manager. It is possible to deactivate licenses and transfer them to another machine. Also, HOFA plugins can be activated and used offline. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
- The same flash drive can be used for our and other plugin developers' USB-licenses.
- Be fair - BUY THE SOFTWARE YOU'RE USING!
- HOFA Plugins work with Windows 7/8, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS und AAX, 32 und 64 Bit.
- HOFA Plugins are tested constantly on the following DAWS:
Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab, MOTU Digital Performer, Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Magix Samplitude/Sequoia, Avid Pro Tools, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper
Download & test for 14 days: Click here to download the plugin.
HOFA IQ-Analyser: only 99,90 € !
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy now HOFA IQ-Analyser and get the upgrade to V2 for free.
The HOFA IQ-Analyser is considered as a great mixing and mastering tool all over the world. Now we’re starting the next phase!
There will be many new features for a better workflow and a even more precise analysis.
- simultaneous “live”-display of various signals in one window
- higher resolution and more accuarate display (filterbank technology)
- continuous frequency zoom
- tonal pitch display
- additional keyboard display
- improved management of references with sub folders
- Meter Only mode
- pass IQ-Analyser measurements to IQ-EQ
- variable Pink Noise / White Noise weighting
- import and export of measurements
- frequency-dependent correlator
- curve difference view
Of course, anybody who bought the IQ-Analyser in 2014 or buys it now at the old price, will get the upgrade before offical release for free.
I bought the IQ-Analyser two days ago and am impressed! The analyser is a real enrichment!
I´d like to say you scored a big hit again! The IQ-Analyser is just the tool that I’ve always wanted.
At the very first test he has unmasked one hihat, which did its mischief in the lower midrange
This will certainly be – together with the IQ-Eq – my absolute standard tool.
I’ve been looking for a precisely and reliably working analyser and found it with the IQ-Analyser. I wouldn´t want to work without, it’s in use everyday – annoying frequencies are quickly discovered and my productions sound better now.
For further questions please call +49 7251 3472-444 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOFA wishes you much success and a lot of fun with your productions.