In countless studios all over the world, the IQ-Series Analyser V2 has become an essential tool for spectrum and sound analysis. With the new Standalone version it can now also be used without a DAW. Nevertheless you can connect it to your DAW via a network connection using the included NetAux plugin.
The new generation of the IQ-Series Analyser shows – like its predecessor – the frequency range as peak, hold, RMS and energy curves. The energy curve shows the frequency range considering the time factor.
Reference curves from various styles of music are onboard and you can also create and save your own references.
In addition, innovative features like high resolution frequency analysis, simultaneous display of multiple signals in one window, continuous frequency zoom or the interaction with the HOFA IQ-Series EQ make the HOFA IQ-Series Analyser V2 an indispensable tool for anyone who wants a capable partner for his ears.
Features V2.0.19 (changelog):
- standalone analyzer app for Win & Mac
- audio analysis without a DAW
- network functionality to connect 2 IQ-Series Analyser on different computers
- connection to a DAW via the free IQ-Series Analyser NetAux plugin
- live analysis of arbitrary audio sources (microphone, DAW, iTunes, media player …)
- measuring instrument for studios and live locations (frequency, loudness, stereo correlation)
- high resolution analyzer with peak, hold, RMS and energy curves
- precise metering (peak, hold, EBU, LRA, RMS) with inter sample peak detection
- goniometer and correlator
- innovative 31 band frequency correlator
- individual reference curves can be generated
- filter bank technology for 100 % precision (even at low frequencies!)
- frequencies from 5 Hz up to half the sample rate can be displayed
- selectable display resolution (from high resolution to octave band)
- simultaneous display of multiple signals
- continuous frequency zoom, always using 121 measuring points in the selected range
- automatic detection of peaks and dips
- IQ-Series Analyser measurements can be passed to HOFA IQ-Series EQ
- selectable input signal (mid, side, left, right)
- signal types M/S and L/R (double curves)
- wide range of reference curves for different styles of music
- management of references with sub folders
- adjustable slope to allow showing pink or white noise as flat
- optional Meter-only mode
- direct analysis via drag & drop of .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg out of Explorer or Finder
- adjustable window size
- optional font size scaling for very large windows
- screenshot feature
- supports all common sample rates and works without latency
- Support for Windows and OS X, 32 and 64 bit
The HOFA IQ-Series Analyser provides for:
- sophisticated sound analysis with the innovative curve list
- balanced mixes and masterings – even if your monitoring situation is not optimal
- perfect EQ and compressor settings with less temporal and technical effort
- fast detection of the relevant points of the sound frequency quickly
- better understanding of audio engineering – at the analysis of your mixes and other productions a lot of issues will become much clearer
- planned approach at recording, mixing and mastering by the use of high-precision frequencies- and volume indicators (also EBU-Scale)
- consistent quality at all your studio work – reference curves open up brand new control capabilities
- better sounds even at live concerts because of its work without latency
- The software can be activated and used on two machines at the same time with the HOFA-Plugins Manager. It is possible to deactivate licenses and transfer them to another machine. Also, HOFA plugins can be activated and used offline. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
- The same flash drive can be used for our and other plugin developers' USB-licenses.
Compatibility: HOFA IQ-Series Analyser V2 (Standalone) works with Windows 7/8/10, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
Info: Click here to download the manual.
HOFA IQ-Series Analyser V2 Standalone: only 129,90 €
For current dollar pricing visit www.hofa-shop.com.
HOFA IQ-Series Analyser V2 (Standalone) is also available in the Mac App Store. Please note: The Mac App Store version is not 100% identical with the version available in the HOFA-Plugins Shop. For details about the differences please have a look at the FAQ.
User feedback & press reviews:
I've been looking for a precisely and reliably working analyser and found it with the IQ-Series Analyser. I wouldn't want to work without, it's in use everyday - annoying frequencies are quickly discovered and my productions sound better now.
I´d like to say you scored a big hit again! The IQ-Series Analyser is just the tool that I've always wanted.
At the very first test he has unmasked one hihat, which did its mischief in the lower midrange ;-)
This will certainly be - together with the IQ-Series EQ - my absolute standard tool.
I bought the IQ-Series Analyser two days ago and am impressed! The analyser is a real enrichment!
"... comes up with many helpful and previously unknown features. The analysis of frequency response and loudness in mixing and mastering is now possible at the highest level."
"HOFA again shows its innovative capacity and enhances a seemingly trivial display tool with more powerful, partly unique possibilities.
Value for money: very good - outstanding"
“The IQ-Series Analyser V2 by HOFA-Plugins has become a very powerful measuring tool.
Excellent work, gentlemen!”