IQ-Series Analyser V2 Standalone
The IQ-Series Analyser V2 (Standalone) is the analyser app for Win & Mac that has all the beloved features of the IQ-Series Analyser V2 (Plugin) plus a new range of possibilities.
The IQ-Series Analyser V2 has become an essential tool for spectrum and sound analysis in countless studios worldwide. The new standalone version can be used without a DAW. However, you can use the included NetAux plugin to connect the IQ-Series Analyser V2 with your DAW.
The standalone version is an essential tool for live mixing, not only for spectrum analysis but for loudness measurement, stereo correlation and peak level display of different frequency ranges.
The IQ-Series Analyser displays the frequency spectrum as a peak, hold, RMS and energy curve. The energy curve represents the frequency spectrum over time.
Reference curves from various styles of music are included. You can create and save your own references as well.
The high resolution frequency analysis, simultaneous display of multiple signals in one window, continuous frequency zoom and the seamless interaction with the HOFA IQ-Series EQ make the HOFA IQ-Series Analyser V2 an indispensable aid for your ears.
Features V2.0.19 (changelog):
- standalone analyser app for Win & Mac
- audio analysis without a DAW
- network functionality to connect 2 IQ-Series Analyser on different computers
- DAW integration via the free IQ-Series Analyser NetAux plugin
- live analysis of any audio source (microphone, DAW, iTunes, media player …)
- measuring tool for studios and live events (frequency, loudness, stereo correlation)
- high resolution analyser with peak, hold, RMS and energy curves
- precise metering (peak, hold, EBU, LRA, RMS) with inter sample peak detection
- goniometer and correlator
- innovative 31 band frequency correlator
- user-created reference curves
- filter bank technology for 100 % precision (even at low frequencies!)
- frequencies from 5 Hz up to half the sample rate can be displayed
- selectable display resolution (from high resolution to octave band)
- simultaneous display of multiple signals
- continuous frequency zoom, always using 121 measuring points in the selected range
- automatic highlighting of peaks and dips
- IQ-Series Analyser measurements can be sent to the IQ-Series EQ
- selectable input signal (mid, side, left, right)
- two curves for M/S and L/R
- wide range of reference curves for different styles of music
- reference curve management with subfolders
- pink noise / white noise weighting
- optional meter only mode
- direct analysis via drag & drop of .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg files
- scalable window size
- optional font size scaling for very large displays
- screenshot feature
- supports all common sample rates without latency
- support for Windows and macOS, 32 and 64 bit
The HOFA IQ-Series Analyser
- sophisticated sound analysis with the groundbreaking curve list
- balanced mixes and masters – even if your monitoring situation is not ideal
- perfect EQ and compression settings with much less time and technical effort
- better understanding of audio engineering processes
- smarter approach to recording, mixing and mastering through the use of high-precision frequency and volume displays (including EBU scale)
- consistent quality in all your studio work – reference curves open up completely new control possibilities
- better sound at live concerts due to latency free operation
- You can use the HOFA-Plugins Manager to install and activate the software on two machines at the same time. It is possible to deactivate licenses and transfer them to another machine. HOFA plugins can be activated and used offline. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
- Licenses on USB flash drives can be used alongside the licenses from other plugin manufacturers.
Compatibility: the HOFA IQ-Series Analyser V2 (Standalone) is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, and Intel® Macs (64 bit) with OS X 10.8 up to macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
Info: Click here to download the manual.
HOFA IQ-Series Analyser V2 StandaloneSALE: For a short time 10 % off!
For current dollar pricing visit www.hofa-shop.com .
The HOFA IQ-Series Analyser V2 (Standalone) is also available in the Mac App Store. Please note: The Mac App Store version is not 100% identical with the version available in the HOFA-Plugins Shop. For details about the differences please have a look at the FAQ.
User feedback & press reviews:
“The HOFA IQ-Series Analyser V2 has many helpful and new features. Frequency and loudness evaluation at the highest possible level.”
“HOFA-Plugins shows their groundbreaking ideas again and enhances a seemingly trivial display tool with more powerful, unique possibilities.
Value for money: very good – outstanding”
“HOFA-Plugins has developed a very powerful measuring tool with the IQ-Series Analyser V2!
Excellent work, gentlemen from Karlsdorf.”
I’ve been looking for a precise and reliable analyser and found it with the HOFA IQ-Series Analyser. I wouldn’t want to work without it anymore, I use it everyday – I can quickly spot annoying frequencies and my productions sound a lot better now.
You’ve hit the jackpot again! The IQ-Series Analyser is the tool I’ve always wanted.
It’s my standard mixing tool combined with the IQ-Series EQ!
I bought the IQ-Series Analyser two days ago and I’m impressed! The analyser is a real game changer!