The IQ-EQ provides you with unique functions and can serve as a complete high-end channelstrip.
This video reveals all these fantastic features of IQ-EQ and shows you how to use them in your mixes and masterings.
HOFA CEO Jochen Sachse explains a new method for compression, wich is not only suitable for challenging vocal tracks.
Various recordings with complexe sounds like piano, guitars or alternating keyboard sounds can be domesticated.
HOFA IQ-EQ V3.5 is a powerful equalizer with dynamics and analyzer. Although the IQ-EQ is more sophisticated than any other EQ, the handling is intuitive and direct. And this is not least because of its functional and attractive design.
Hi-End EQing from 1 Hz to 40 kHz, world-class dynamics and perfect de-essing make for outstanding results in mixing and mastering.
Features like filtered sidechain, expansion and compression per band and elaborate M/S editing allow completely new ways of sound shaping.
This plugin does not only have the potential to replace all of your EQs and compressors, it also lifts your works to a new level. After a short learning phase it will make mixing and mastering astonishingly easy …
Features V3.7.9 (changelog):
- Extended Frequency Range 1 Hz – 40 kHz in each of the 6 bands
- 16 different filter types (6 shelves, 4 hicuts, 4 lowcuts, peak, flat)
- Up to 32x oversampling
- Channelstrip mode
- Stereo, left, right, mid or side editing per band
- IQ-dynamics per band (compression & expansion)
- Look ahead & live mode
- Sidechain (extern & intern variable, e.g. 100 Hz controls 10 kHz)
- Hi-and low-cut with selectable 6/12/24/48 dB slope
- Analyzer with hold-function
- Solo-monitoring function of the IQ-EQ bands
- Changeable plugin window size
- Interactive tooltips & Manual onboard
- “Set as Default”-Preset
- Works with all common sampling frequencies
- 64-bit internal processing
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs
With the IQ-EQ you can manage:
- top level mixes and masterings
- innovative sound shaping with novelly linked dynamic and frequency editing
- balanced vocals without compromises
- powerful synths and guitars without mushy resonances
- powerful bass without rumble
- drastic self-corrections – but only when it is necessary
- subtle interventions in the mastering process
- all de-essing tasks
- The software can be activated and used on two machines at the same time with the HOFA-Plugins Manager. It is possible to deactivate licenses and transfer them to another machine. Also, HOFA plugins can be activated and used offline. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
- The same flash drive can be used for our and other plugin developers' USB-licenses.
- Be fair - BUY THE SOFTWARE YOU'RE USING!
- HOFA Plugins work with Windows 7/8/10, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS und AAX, 32 und 64 Bit.
- HOFA Plugins are tested constantly on the following DAWs:
Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab, MOTU Digital Performer, Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Magix Samplitude/Sequoia, Avid Pro Tools, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper
Download & test for 14 days: Click here to download the plugin.
Purchase: The IQ-EQ is available here: | GO BUNDLE! >>
HOFA IQ-EQ: only 129,90 €
Upgrade from IQ-EQ V2: If you purchased IQ-EQ after 1 January 2012 the upgrade is free.
All other IQ-EQ users get the update for only 39,90 € at HOFA-Plugins Shop.
For current dollar pricing visit www.hofa-shop.com.
IQ-EQ is SO transparent and most importantly, extremely flexible.
You guys nailed the sound and the interface as far as its intuitiveness and useability!
Well done again…
tmusicaudio.com | Mixing/Mastering
Garnerville | New York
The integrated analyser is marvelous! It is very useful even for inexperienced users, because you can see exactly where you need to use it. Especially for De-Essing and sibilance control this is very helpful.
Extremely interesting to me is the editing ability of the middle and side signal – wow!
Conclusion … a high-end plug-in for an unbeatable price
Heidenrod | Germany
I got along with it as fast as with no other EQ.
The sound of the HOFA IQ-EQ is sophisticated, clear and pure.
San Francisco | USA
Press comments & tests:
Since getting IQ-EQ, I’ve pretty much used it on every track that needs any frequency processing, (…) I hate overhyping anything but this is the most versatile EQ plugin I’ve used in a very long time.
Everything Recording Rating:
read the article
Because of its excellent sound quality, its clear interface and its low resource requirements the IQ-EQ was satisfying in our test across-the-board.
In particular the Dynamic Gain function makes this flexible equalizer an effective troubleshooter, which even enables drastic corrections, which are only implemented when necessary.
Rating 6 out of 6 points / Editor’s Choice
The HOFA IQ-EQ is one of the plugins that you do not want to lose if you had it in use once before.
The concept is ingenious …
The dynamic function saved us a lot of work and allows completely new possibilities.
The equalizer is designed for the use on individual tracks as well as mastering.
For further questions please call +49 7251 3472-444 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
HOFA wishes you much success and a lot of fun with your productions.