HOFA 4U+ ProjectTime V3
ProjectTime V3 has all the features you need to monitor the time you spend working on your DAW projects.
After you have loaded ProjectTime into any plugin slot of your DAW, you can start tracking the time. The measured time is saved when you close the project and can be continued when you open it again.
The main innovation is the ability to start the timer automatically, depending on whether playback is running in the DAW or whether an audio signal is detected. In addition, you can now conveniently work with several sessions and edit them later.
As with all plugins from the 4U+ series, you can choose: there is a freeware version that can be used without any costs and a full version with a significantly extended feature set.
Release: April 2021
|included in the freeware||included in the full version|
|Precise work-time recording in DAW projects||⬤||⬤|
|Automatic play/pause detection||⬤|
|Hourly wage calculator||⬤|
|Working on a project with several participants||⬤|
|Show duration also in decimal hours||⬤|
|Editing of sessions||limited||⬤|
- The freeware version can be used on any number of computers without a license.
- You can use the full version in a 14-day trial period.
- The full version can be activated with the HOFA-Plugins Manager or directly in the plugin. You can use the license for two computers. It is possible to deactivate licenses and transfer them to another machine. HOFA plugins can be activated and used offline. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
- HOFA plugins are compatible with Windows 7/8/10, as well as Intel® Macs (64 bit) with OS X 10.8 up to macOS 11.0 (Big Sur).
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3 and AAX, 32 and 64 Bit.
- We constantly test HOFA plugins with the following DAWs:
Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Avid Pro Tools, Bitwig, Cockos Reaper, Image Line FL Studio, Magix Samplitude/Sequoia, Presonus Studio One, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab