DDP Player Maker
If you want to deliver DDP images to your clients that include a matching player software, DDP Player Maker is the perfect solution for you.
It just does not matter if your customer is using a Windows PC or a Mac, as the player will be included for both platforms. The created player can be set up with your own logo that will be shown as a splash screen. You can also add your custom info text and a link to your website. Furthermore you can decide, if the created player should be able to burn CDs or not. Furthermore you can include your “Terms of Service” that your customer has to accept before he can use the player.
Features V2.0.2 (changelog):
- new in V2
- Additional formats for audio file export: Wav, Aiff, FLAC, Ogg-Vorbis, MP3
- CD-Text info is embedded into exported Wav and MP3 files
- Track-Transition playback function
- Support for Multisession-CDs
- Revised GUI with scalable font size
- Creation of players for Windows and Mac OS-X inside a DDP image
- Player will only work with the DDP image it was created for
- custom splash screen logo can be added to player
- custom info text and link can be added to player
- CD burning function can be enabled or disabled for each player
- The player can optionally ask to accept your own Terms of Service
- Playback of any DDP images for CD-A
- Display of CD-Text, UPC/EAN and ISRC
- Support of Japanese CD-Text
- Burn DDP images to CD
- Export tracks as .wav audio files
- Support of ISRC in .wav files
- Peak & EBU Loudness Meter
- Validation of MD5 Checksums
- simple handling, clear representation
- support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64 Bit
- English & German version available
- The software can be activated and used on two machines at the same time with the HOFA-Plugins Manager. It is possible to deactivate licenses and transfer them to another machine. Also, HOFA plugins can be activated and used offline. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
- The same flash drive can be used for our and other plugin developers' USB-licenses.
- HOFA software runs with Windows 7/8/10, Vista and XP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
- Supports DDP 2.00 images for CD-A
- To use the CD burning feature with Windows XP / Vista a Microsoft update may be necessary.
DDP a registered trademark of DCA Inc.
Info: Click here to download the Manual.
Download & test:
HOFA DDP Player Maker can be tested for 14 days. During the test period, the right stereo channel will be muted.
HOFA DDP Player Maker V2 – only 84,90 €
You bought the previous version after March 1, 2017?
Then you are in the grace period and get the upgrade for free!
All the other DDP Player Maker users can upgrade for only 39,90 €.
For current dollar pricing visit www.hofa-shop.com.
User feedback & press reviews:
"I really like the DDP player you provided to listen to the masters. The seamless playback and information displayed functions fantastically.”
- a satisfied customer of Mystery Room Mastering
My clients are delighted, nothing complex to install, so it's very easy for them to use it.
Exactly what I was looking for at an unbeatable price.
Mickael RANGEARD | QDS Mastering | France