So far burning softwares have either been complicated or limited. But now, with HOFA CD-Burn & DDP, everything is easier – no matter if you choose the plugin or the standalone version.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Plugin) V1.6.10 (changelog)
Finally there is the ideal burning software available as a plugin for your DAW – because that’s where you know your stuff best so you can utilize all the tonal possibilities in no time.
Load the CD-Burn & DDP plugin into your master module and create perfect (master) CDs and DDP images directly from there.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Standalone) V1.6.10 (changelog)
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Mac App Store) V1.6.9
Just drag & drop your mastered tracks into the burning software. Here you can adjust levels and fades as well as create CD-Text and everything else to create perfect (master) CDs and DDP images.
- burning software to create red book audio CDs and DDP images (DDP 2.00 format)
- import of DDP images and CUE files
- automatic pause detection
- CD-Text, ISRC, EAN/UPC
- supports Japanese CD-Text
- MD5 checksums for improved data security of DDP images
- simple handling, clear representation
- available as a plugin or a standalone version
- supports all common sample rates, bit depths and audio formats
- TPDF dither with noise shaping in standalone version
- cut, move, fade and crossfade audio files in standalone version
- Export of tracks as audio files
- Support of ISRC in .wav files
- support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64 Bit
- English & German version available
- You can use the HOFA-Plugins Manager to install and activate the software on two machines at the same time. It is possible to deactivate licenses and transfer them to another machine. HOFA plugins can be activated and used offline. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
- Licenses on USB flash drives can be used alongside the licenses from other plugin manufacturers.
- HOFA Plugins work with Windows 7/8/10, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS und AAX, 32 und 64 Bit.
- HOFA Plugins are tested constantly on the following DAWs:
Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo, MOTU Digital Performer, Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Magix Samplitude/Sequoia, Avid Pro Tools, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper
DDP a registered trademark of DCA Inc.
Info: Click here to download the Manual
Download & test: You can test for 14 days with almost no restrictions. DDP export will be functional with the activation of the software.
In 2017 CD-Burn.DDP.Master will be released as a successor for CD-Burn & DDP .
Anyone who buys the well-tried CD-Burn & DDP now will get the upgrade for free as soon as the new CD-Burn.DDP.Master is available.
Here a list with the many new functions and improvements:
– Import and export of arbitrary sample rates and bit resolutions
– Multi-CD projects (e.g. for long audiobooks)
– All HOFA IQ-Plugins are accessible for free and can be automated.
– Extended export functionality e.g. for vinyl releases and online distribution
– Import of audio CDs as DDP images
– Compilation of multi-session CDs
– Direct connection to HOFA DDP Player Maker
– Export of tracklists as PDF
– Markers in wav-files are imported
– Extended editing functionality
– Playback of track transitions
– Improved normalize functionality
– Improved pause detection
– Counter for burning multiple CDs
– Revised GUI
Press Comments & Customer Reviews:
Affordable, well equipped and easy to handle: HOFA CD-Burn & DDP is a highly recommendable CD burning software.
value for money: „very good “ | overall mark: „top of the range – very good“
I’m really impressed. Great software. It works very reliable and uncomplicated!
Florian Richling | HIGHHAT MEDIA | Vienna – Austria
I just wanted to sincerely thank you and congratulate you on the creation of such a perfect application. You absolutely nailed it!
Frank Rosato | Woodcliff Studio | Los Angeles
Producer/Engineer (KISS, John Mellencamp, Steve Lukather, Richard Page, Eddie Money, …)
Andy Stewart | The Mill Melbourne | Australia
Very good at what it does
… the workflow and features are great for the money, much better value than other DDP authoring apps out there for mac. After using another app to create DDPs that constantly failed the CD plant’s pre-flight tests, I gave up and bought this instead. Support is very good too – fast to reply and know their stuff – and were happy to hear my feature wishes. In all, very pleased with the purchase. Cheers.
Customer Review Mac App Store UK
… simple to use, very happy with results so far
Customer Review Mac App Store UK
simple fast good
Customer Review Mac App Store USA
CD-Burn & DDP works like a dream. It is very obvious that you are very good and very professional at your work. The program is so easy to use that if there is something you don’t understand it is definitely not the programs fault. DDP folder with md5 and all plus the option to do a zip folder at the same time tells that you have thought everything that the users save time and that they have a reliable DDP image for replicate. Price for this great tool is nothing. So, thank you!
Markus Ketola, Finland
HOFA wishes you much success and a lot of fun with your productions.