The first vintage convolution reverb IQ-EQ
The new benchmark IQ-Analyser
THE tool for a
better sound IQ-Comp
The Make-It-Better Compressor CD-Burn & DDP
Burn CDs & generate
DDP-Images HOFA 4U
The little helpers for free
THE tool for a better sound
IQ-Analyser V1.7.2 (changelog)
The analyser with Energy*-Curve shows you specifically what to do.
The Energy*-curve finally unveils the frequency points which are ideal for the post-production with an EQ .
In conventional analyzers the displayed curve is always characterized by the loudest spot – the IQ-Analyser shows
you the frequency range considering the time factor:
Therefore the appearance of the curve is not determined by the loudest position, but rather by the average, from the beginning to the end of the measurement.
- innovative curve list | directly drag & drop & analyse from Cubase and Nuendo | revised GUI
- drag & drop & analyse .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg directly from Explorer or Finder
- analyser with Peak-, Hold, RMS and Energy-function
- precise metering (Peak, Hold, EBU, LRA)
- innovative correlator
- HOFA refrence curves for different styles of music
- changeable plugin window size
- supports all common sample rates and works without latency
- Support for PC and Mac, 32- and 64-bit DAWs
|The HOFA IQ-Analyser enables:
Info: Click here to download the IQ-Analyser Manual.
Download & test for 14 days: Click here to download the plugin.
Purchase: The IQ-Analyser is available at the HOFA Plugins-STORE
HOFA IQ-Analyser only 99,90 € !
I bought the IQ-Analyser two days ago and am impressed! The analyser is a real enrichment!
I´d like to say you scored a big hit again! The IQ-Analyser is just the tool that I've always wanted.
At the very first test he has unmasked one hihat, which did its mischief in the lower midrange ;-)
This will certainly be - together with the IQ-Eq - my absolute standard tool.
I've been looking for a precisely and reliably working analyser and found it with the IQ-Analyser. I wouldn´t want to work without, it's in use everyday - annoying frequencies are quickly discovered and my productions sound better now.
For further questions please call +49 (0) 7251-3472-444 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOFA wishes you much success and a lot of fun with your productions.