The first vintage
convolution reverb HOFA IQ-EQ
The new benchmark HOFA IQ-Analyser
THE tool for a
better sound HOFA IQ-Comp
The Make-It-Better-Compressor HOFA CD-Burn & DDP
Burn CDs & generate
DDP-Images HOFA 4U
The little helpers for free
Intelligent, dynamic, sexy
IQ-EQ V3.5.12 (changelog)
HOFA IQ-EQ V3.5 is a powerful equalizer with dynamics and analyzer. Although the IQ-EQ is more sophisticated than any other EQ, the handling is intuitive and direct. And this is not least because of its functional and attractive design.
Hi-End EQing from 1 Hz to 40 kHz, world-class dynamics and perfect de-essing make for outstanding results in mixing and mastering.
Features like filtered sidechain, expansion and compression per band and elaborate M/S editing allow completely new ways of sound shaping.
This plugin does not only have the potential to replace all of your EQs and compressors, it also lifts your works to a new level. After a short learning phase it will make mixing and mastering astonishingly easy ...
- Extended Frequency Range 1 Hz - 40 kHz in each of the 6 bands
- 16 different filter types (6 shelves, 4 hicuts, 4 lowcuts, peak, flat)
- Up to 32x oversampling
- Channelstrip mode
- Stereo, left, right, mid or side editing per band
- IQ-dynamics per band (compression & expansion)
- Look ahead & live mode
- Sidechain (extern & intern variable, e.g. 100 Hz controls 10 kHz)
- Hi-and low-cut with selectable 6/12/24/48 dB slope
- Analyzer with hold-function
- Solo-monitoring function of the IQ-EQ bands
- Changeable plugin window size
- Interactive tooltips & Manual onboard
- "Set as Default"-Preset
- Works with all common sampling frequencies
- 64-bit internal processing
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs
With the IQ-EQ you can manage::
- top level mixes and masterings
- innovative sound shaping with novelly linked dynamic and frequency editing
- balanced vocals without compromises
- powerful synths and guitars without mushy resonances
- powerful bass without rumble
- drastic self-corrections - but only when it is necessary
- subtle interventions in the mastering process
- all de-essing tasks
- We use a specially designed multi-level copy protection.
Illegally downloaded HOFA Plugins generally work only for a few months before causing some serious trouble. They are also not compatible with legally acquired versions.
We strongly recommend - also with regard to viruses and malware:
Be fair - BUY THE SOFTWARE YOU'RE USING!
- The plugin can be activated from the HOFA-Plugins Manager. One licence can be used on two machines. A description of the activation and deactivation process is available here.
- You will receive your HOFA license generally within one working day.
- HOFA Plugins work with Windows 7/8, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel-Mac from OS X 10.5
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX.
- HOFA Plugins are being tested constantly on the following DAWS:
Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab, Apple Logic, Ableton Live, Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper, Avid Pro Tools
Download & test for 14 days: Click here to download the plugin.
Purchase: The IQ-EQ is available at the HOFA Plugins-STORE
HOFA IQ-EQ only 129,90 €
The 3.5 update is free for all V3 owners and for all those who have bought the IQ-EQ V2 in 2012.
All other IQ-EQ users get the update for only 39,90 € in the HOFA-Plugins STORE.
IQ-EQ is SO transparent and most importantly, extremely flexible.
You guys nailed the sound and the interface as far as its intuitiveness and useability!
Well done again...
tmusicaudio.com | Mixing/Mastering
Garnerville | New York
I was almost dumbstruck ... Ingenious !!! A big plus, of course, is the variable window size.
The integrated analyser is marvelous! It is very useful even for inexperienced users, because you can see exactly where you need to use it. Especially for De-Essing and sibilance control this is very helpful.
Extremely interesting to me is the editing ability of the middle and side signal - wow!
Conclusion ... a high-end plug-in for an unbeatable price
Heidenrod | Germany
The HOFA IQ-EQ really deserves the name "IQ". Its handling is absolutely intuive; by sweeping in the display you can quickly find the desired frequencies and the appropriate parameters and control them.
I got along with it as fast as with no other EQ.
The sound of the HOFA IQ-EQ is sophisticated, clear and pure.
Press comments & tests:
There’s just so much this single plugin can do. Apart from needing reverbs (which they make and I will write a review for soon) and delays (maybe we can convince them to make an IQ-delay) you could mix and master entire projects with this single plugin and want for nothing. (...)
Since getting IQ-EQ, I’ve pretty much used it on every track that needs any frequency processing, (...) I hate overhyping anything but this is the most versatile EQ plugin I’ve used in a very long time.
Everything Recording Rating:
read the article
Because of its excellent sound quality, its clear interface and its low resource requirements the IQ-EQ was satisfying in our test across-the-board.
In particular the Dynamic Gain function makes this flexible equalizer an effective troubleshooter, which even enables drastic corrections, which are only implemented when necessary.
Rating 6 out of 6 points / Editor's Choice
The HOFA IQ-EQ is one of the plugins that you do not want to lose if you had it in use once before.
The concept is ingenious ...
The dynamic function saved us a lot of work and allows completely new possibilities.
The equalizer is designed for the use on individual tracks as well as mastering.
If you have questions or want a non-binding advice - call us under the number +49 7251-3472-144 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOFA wishes you much success and a lot of fun with your productions.